In the Community
Proudly Supporting Little Wings and The Cancer Council
Little Wings provides a free regional flight service for children and their families who are currently undergoing treatment for Cancer related illnesses at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead.
We’re committed to complying with applicable corporate, legislative and regulatory requirements to ensure our environmental impact is as positive as possible.
Formalised procedures ensure our operations have minimal impact on the environment:
- • Manufacture, warehouse, distribute, repair and service all hydraulic parts and products in such a way to reduce or eliminate contamination of the environment with hazardous substances.
- • Apply best practices to manage hazardous substances, disposal of wastes, all safety and health-related concerns, including the necessary emergency responsiveness.
- • Use natural resources efficiently, particularly electricity, paper and packaging materials, by recycling, reducing and re-using.
- • Educate and train employees for awareness of the relevant environmental issues.
- • Set objectives and design programs aimed at continual improvement.
We maintain a pro-active safety culture through a systematic program of risk and hazard controls. Our goal is to achieve the highest standards of health and safety at all times to prevent work related accidents, injuries and illness.
Before commencing a service job, a thorough risk assessment is undertaken
to ensure safety.
Hydraulink is a community-minded business, committed to supporting local, regional and national causes, charities and organisations.
Our network of branches and dealers across Australia support many community initiatives – from small local projects to high profile fundraising events.
If you are a small charity or organisation in need of our support, please contact your local Hydraulink branch or dealer. If you're a state-based or national charity or organisation send through your details via our Contact Us form.
It is ideal to submit a proposal. Please allow as much time as possible for us to consider your proposal and assess its feasibility, suitability and the resources that may be required.